At first choosing to buy your dress shoes may seem like at simple choice however most of us run into dilemmas. You might spend a lot of time shopping around, then you find something that looks nice, then you you to pick a colour that you like. But wait, this might be the right process however there are many things to to also consider that might have not even crossed your mind.
The first thing to consider is what else you are wearing to go with the shoes.For example if you’re going to wear a business casual dress (slacks/dress shirt) as opposed to a full suit and picking the right shoes does make a big difference. Now with a full suit, you want to wear some nice and traditional polish shoes to compliment the suit, as that is the right look. If you are are dressing more casual the you might consider a comfortable pair of casual shoes. After all, if you don’t have to wear full dress shoes, why not just wear a comfortable shoe.
Apparently the average person steps 4,000 – 5,000 times a day. That’s a lot of steps. So based on these figures you need to take into account shoes that have nice padding and are comfortable to wear. At the same time you need to go with quality but it does come with a price but quality speaks for itself, as the saying goes. How well the shoes will hold up is a definite thing to consider.
The above are just some things to take into account when you’re shopping for man dress shoes, and these are some of the things normal men don’t think about when they’re out and deciding to grab a new pair of shoes. Shopping online can make it drastically easier to find precisely what you want at the price you want. That’s why at Fashion 4 Shoes we have an extensive variety of shoes for Men.
So in summary:
- Black, brown, grey and white shoes are some of the best colour shoes that will match with many clothes. So find shoes that match with different clothes. If the shoes only match one piece of clothing then its not versatile. Try to buy something that will match with different outfits you have as shoes are not that cheap.
- Find shoes that you are comfortable wearing. No matter how nice the actually, if you are not comfortable in them then it’s most likely you will not wear them. This means you have wasted your money!
- To make sure you are comfortable in the shoes you want, make sure you try them on at the store before even buying them online. If you are shopping online, make sure you find the correct size you need. Check with the web site’s measurements, to make sure that the size you are getting is actually your size.
- Ladies believe that the more expensive the shoes are, the more things they should match. Apply this same rule for men’s shoes. If they don’t match too many outfits then it may not be worth buying. So, create a simple rule that if the more expensive the shoes are, the more outfits they should match.
- Don’t buy shoes that are extremely trendy because if they are really popular right now, they will most likely be out of style next year. Instead, spend the money on the shoes that can be worn a few seasons.
- Remember to pick the shoes that you are comfortable with, and they are stylish, but not extremely trendy – those are the shoes that will probably last longer.
Good luck in picking your next shoes and check out some of the shoes below:
[sm_smlts_fancybutton size=”xxl” url=”https://www.fashion4shoes.com.au/product-tag/skechers/” icon=”image: cart”]More Men Shoes[/sm_smlts_fancybutton]